Here are ten fun facts about me:
1. I have the world’s-most-lovable dog named Koby who will bring his blanket to you if you come to visit.
2. I have a cat named Bailey who, if truth be told, is a little bite-y. Bailey is annoying when she wants to sit on my keyboard when I’m typing. She is the perfect lap warmer when she is sleepy.
3. I like my animals to match! Both Koby and Bailey are golden.
4. I love tiny things! I like to eat ice cream with a tiny spoon.
5. I’m going to create a diorama of every book I publish. (That way I can get really tiny things to put in the scenes.) I can’t wait to share them with you.
6. Sometimes I practice being brave like Frog and Toad in Frog and Toad Together, especially when I’m on the top of a ski slope and I feel a tiny bit scared way up high on the mountain above the tree-line. But I still do things that some people would consider scary, like downhill ski and white-water rafting.
7. I don’t like going upside down. I was never good at cartwheels or handstands, and right now I would only try a somersault if someone would give me an Olympic medal or a million dollars.
8. I love to sew and bake and make presents for people.
9. My favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla. I am on a quest for the best hot fudge sauce in the universe to put on top of it. So far, the best I’ve found is in Durham, North Carolina.
10. I love books that make me cry!